When you purchase a domain name, you will receive an email from Brandpa you will receive a confirmation email of this purchase. Via this email we will also share with you a link that you will need to follow . On this page you will need to provide us with the name of your preferred registrar (i.e. where you’d like your newly purchased domain name transferred) along with some of its details (your GoDaddy Customer ID as well as the email address associated with this ID.
After the transfer is initiated on our end, you will receive an email from GoDaddy asking you to accept the transfer on your end. These are the steps you’ll need to complete to make sure the name is transferred to you successfully:
1. You will soon receive an email that includes a button. It’ll say Activate Now. Please click on this button.
2. Update your details and select I certify that the organisation listed above is the registrant and I am authorised to act on their behalf” Then, press Next.
3. On the “Almost done” screen, check the I understand and agree… message, and click on the Begin Transfer button.
4. Now, both the current and new owner must approve these updates.
5. When you receive an email from GoDaddy to approve the transfer, please approve it (in that email, click on the Review and Approve the Update).
6. When you click on the above, you will be taken to a page which will ask you to confirm contact information. Please check these details and press on the Yes, Update contact information button.
It is very important you let us know once the above steps are completed as we will need to release the name from us to you.
Your domain name transfer should complete within 5 working days (but, in practice, it usually happens on the same day). You’ll receive a separate email from GoDaddy once the transfer is completed. The content of this email should look like this: