To initiate the transfer of your newly purchased domain name to AWS Route 53, please follow these instructions:
- To transfer domain registration to Route 53 for up to five domains Open the Route 53 console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/route53/.
- In the navigation panel, choose Registered Domains. Choose Transfer Domain.
- Enter the name of the domain for which you want to transfer registration to Route 53, and choose Check.
- Then, choose Add to cart.
- When you’ve added all the domain registrations that you want to transfer, choose Continue.
- Enter the Authorization code that was provided to you by Brandpa.
- Choose the name servers (read more here: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/Route53/latest/DeveloperGuide/domain-transfer-to-route-53.html#domain-transfer-to-route-53-up-to-five-procedure)
- On the Contact Details for Your Domains page, enter contact information for the domain registrant, administrator, and technical contact.
- Choose Continue.
- Review the information you entered, read the terms of service, and select the checkbox to confirm that you’ve read the terms of service. Choose Complete Purchase.
To read more about transferring a domain name to AWS Route 53, follow this page.