To initiate the transfer of your newly purchased domain name to Google Domains, please complete the following steps:
- Navigate to Google Domains. Sign in with the account to which you intend to transfer the domain.
- Open the menu.
- Click Transfer and enter the domain name that you’d like to transfer.
- Enter the authorisation code that you were provided with by the Brandpa system.
- Set up your domain name settings.
- Choose if you’d like to add a year of registration, update your contact and payment details, and initiate the transfer of the domain name to you.
- After you start the transfer, you’ll see it listed on the ‘My domains’ page under Pending domains.
To read more about how domain name transfers to Google Domains work, follow this link: Google Domains – domain names transfers.