If you would like to transfer a newly purchased domain name to your Namesilo account, please follow these instructions.
Log into your Namesilo account and then:
1. Go to Transfer.
2. Type in the name you would like to transfer in the field entitled Single Domain Name Transfer and press Search.
3. Next, in the Transfer Search Results table, input the authorisation code provided to you by Brandpa and press the Transfer These Domains button.
4. You will then be taken to complete your transaction, i.e. select whether you’d like to enable WhoIs Privacy (it’s free with Namesilo, and recommended).
5. Lastly, make he payment for this transfer.
6. The transfer of this domain name will start once the purchase of this transfer is completed.
Once the above steps are complete, please let Brandpa know via the Brandpa website (a link emailed to you after the domain name purchase was made).